Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Persistence pays

As a follow up to the previous post I want to share something with you. 

I'm now almost done. I have 2 fans left and 2 legs of the trail. That means I've done 9 fans and 10 legs of the trail. 

Of course that NOT what it means. It actually means that I've done 17 fans and 22 legs of the trail. Because until the last fan and last trail leg, I've had to take out and redo every stinking one over at least once. Now that I think of it, I should be counting the unmaking just like the making but I can't count that high. So we move on. 

The last fan and the last trail were done right the first time. But I've now stopped because I was starting to feel a little cocky and we all know where that leads, right?  Down the unpleasant trail of profanity and nobody wants that. 

So I've stopped for the night and will go do other things that are good for the soul and I will resume tomorrow. And if, when I resume, there are errors, you will be told nothing. It will be finished and a second one started with no one the wiser. Especially not me. 

No comments: