Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fini


I've finished the Dalek and I'm loving it! It's amazing how when you get things like this stuffed, they take on a life of their own. Many, many years ago I had a pattern for a crocheted dinosaur which I used to make for the older sibling when a friend had a baby. I was okay to give it away until it started getting stuffed. The personality just popped out and if I hadn't seen how much the kids loved them, I would never have given them away!! One even got named Diannasaurus. Look at me - got an extinct animal named after me! I hate that I've misplaced that pattern - it was so, so cute.

Also, just to prove that I really did finish them, here are the stripey socks. They're knit with Regia Silk and Silk Color and they are the softest socks I've ever made or owned.

No comments: