Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lucet fun

I've continued to play with the Lucet off and on the past couple of weeks and here are a few things I've come up with.


This last project was a long lucet cord with 2 gimps that I made last week. (See my March 7th post for info and links to the Stitch Diva tutorial.). For this one I used the silky embroidery floss for the cord and plain embroidery floss for the gimps. 

She had a video on her blog, too, from AnimatedKnots.com on how to make a Turks Head Knot bracelet that you can check out. I wasn't sure this was the final form I wanted for my lucet cord so I wrapped the extra end around to make a feature. Then if I decide to keep it, I can glue the end and be done but if I want to do something else with it, I can untie and experiment more. Right now I'm really liking it so it will probably stay. 

No comments: