Saturday, June 21, 2014

Full circle

It took me a while to get started on this last project in my series from the Fukuyama book. 

The challenge was to learn how to do the loops and the fillers  they were both those kinds of things that look much easier than they already are until you've done them several (dozen) times. Then they start to make sense and that's half the battle. Then you do them several (dozen) more times and then you may be able to do them and be happy withe them. 

On the first loop, I discovered that once I work the beginning of the loop, I wouldn't be able to see where the hole pricks are for the end of the loop. Also, once you work the end of the loop, if you're not careful, you will work over top of the pins so when you get to the end, you have to figure out how to get the pins out. 


All 4 projects done and lessons learned. 

No comments: