Sunday, March 18, 2012

Three Down

All the ribbing is done, ends worked in and steek accomplished.
But I had to stop to spin more yarn because I only have about 2 yards left and I've decided to do a button band.  I really like the length and the fit and it's so cozy that I didn't want to take it off but I did because I started sweating and feeling faint.  I'm better now but be assured that it's in my lap and I'm petting it because I can't believe how soft it is.

Now that I've decided on a button band, I need to decide what buttons to use.  Black?  Yellow? Metal?  Will it never end?

I've got the extra yarn spun and now just need to ply and wash.  I've got to get cotton stuff ready for next weekend but I think I'll have time to get that done and then the button band should be lickety split.  Right?

No comments: