Thursday, August 19, 2010

That time again

I just got hold of the new catalogue for Lincoln Land Community College and I've got 3 new classes listed:

  • Knitting Socks - an intro to sock knitting - Friday, October 1, 6-9pm
  • Knitting Jewelry with Beads and Jewelry Wire - October 15, 6-9pm
  • Introduction to the (Nearly Lost) Art of Tatting - an introduction to shuttle tatting - October 22, 6-9pm
They managed to spell my name correctly 2 out of 3 times so I guess I'm good!

If you want to sign up for any of these classes, they're only $24 for each class and you can contact the Community Education Office at 217-786-2432 or jennifer.lewis(at)LLCC.edu or send in the registration form from the catalogue.

We thought we'd try the Friday night time slot to see if people would be more willing to do that than give up a Saturday morning.  We'll see, right?!

No comments: